Volume #: 4
Episodes included: 20 (061-080)
Series: Learn Russian Step by Step
Learn Russian Step by Step – Russian Grammar #061-080
Due to the current situation in the world we have lost the ability to accept payments through this website.
If you would like to support us and receive the desired package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will let you know about possible options of payment.
Thank you for understanding, and have a nice day!
Learn Russian Step by Step is an online Russian grammar and vocabulary course for beginners. This is the offline package including 20 lessons of the grammar course (#061-080):
- 061 – Where? in Russian
- 062 – Why? in Russian
- 063 – When? in Russian
- 064 – Russian Imperative mood
- 065 – Russian days of the week
- 066 – Russian adjectives (introduction)
- 067 – Declension of Russian adjectives
- 068 – Use of the long form of Russian adjectives
- 069 – The short form of Russian adjectives
- 070 – The comparative degree of Russian adjectives: the long form
- 071 – The comparative degree of Russian adjectives: the short form
- 072 – The superlative degree of Russian adjectives
- 073 – Russian conjuctions И, А, and НО
- 074 – Russian spelling rules
- 075 – Capitalization in Russian
- 076 – Russian adverbs
- 077 – Russian numbers above 100
- 078 – Russian verbs of motion (unprefixed)
- 079 – Prefixed verbs of motion
- 080 – Declension of Russian cardinal numerals
Each lesson is represented by:
- a high-quality MP3 file,
- PDF transcription for viewing on desktop (example),
- PDF transcription for viewing on mobile devices (example).