Volume #: 1
Episodes included: 20 (001-020)
Series: Learn Russian Step by Step
Learn Russian Step by Step – Russian Grammar #001-020
Due to the current situation in the world we have lost the ability to accept payments through this website.
If you would like to support us and receive the desired package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will let you know about possible options of payment.
Thank you for understanding, and have a nice day!
Learn Russian Step by Step is an online Russian grammar and vocabulary course for beginners. This is the offline package of the first 20 lessons of the grammar course. It includes the lessons:
- 001 – Russian alphabet: vowels
- 002 – Russian alphabet: consonants
- 003 – Soft sign (Ь) and hard sign (Ъ)
- 004 – Russian pronunciation rules
- 005 – Accent marks in Russian words
- 006 – Russian personal pronouns
- 007 – Gender in Russian
- 008 – Plural in Russian
- 009 – “To be” in Russian
- 010 – Russian demonstrative pronouns
- 011 – Russian possessive pronouns
- 012 – Here and there in Russian
- 013 – The infinitive of the Russian verbs
- 014 – Russian Present tense
- 015 – Negation in Russian
- 016 – Questions in Russian
- 017 – Introduction to Russian cases – the Nominative case
- 018 – The Genitive case and its prepositions
- 019 – The Genitive case with singular nouns
- 020 – The Genitive case with plural nouns
Each lesson is represented by:
- a high-quality MP3 file,
- PDF transcription for viewing on desktop (example),
- PDF transcription for viewing on mobile devices (example).