Volume #: 5
Number of episodes included: 20 (081-100)
Series: Learn Russian Step by Step
Learn Russian Step by Step, lessons 081-100
Learn Russian Step by Step is an online Russian grammar and vocabulary course for beginners. This offline package includes the lessons from #81 to #100:
- 081 – The Accusative case of neuter singular nouns
- 082 – Capitalization in Russian
- 083 – The Accusative case (plural nouns)
- 084 – Russian days of the week
- 085 – Days of the week – More examples
- 086 – Talking about the weather
- 087 – Personal pronouns in the Accusative
- 088 – Possessive pronouns in the Accusative case
- 089 – Demonstrative pronouns in the Accusative case
- 090 – Practice: the Genitive, the Dative and the Accusative
- 091 – Internet vocabulary and phrases
- 092 – Double negation in Russian
- 093 – Russian adverbs
- 094 – Formation of Russian advebs
- 095 – Future tense with imperfective verbs
- 096 – Future tense with perfective verbs
- 097 – How much? How many? When? How?
- 098 – Past, Present, and Future of Russian verbs – Practice
- 099 – Use of the verb ‘быть’ in the Past tense
- 100 – Seasons in Russian
Each lesson is represented by:
- a high-quality MP3 file,
- PDF transcription for viewing on desktop (example),
- PDF transcription for viewing on mobile devices (example).
This package was put together to support the continuous development and maintenance of our network of free online Russian learning websites and we offer it at three levels of donations. If you appreciate our work and effort, please support us! It will be greatly appreciated.
From all our team, thank you!