Volume #: 4
Number of episodes included: 20 (061-080)
Series: Learn Russian Step by Step
Learn Russian Step by Step, lessons 061-080
Learn Russian Step by Step is an online Russian grammar and vocabulary course for beginners. This offline package includes the lessons from #61 to #80:
- 061 – Russian ordinal numbers (first, second, third etc.) from 1 to 10
- 062 – My name is… – How to introduce yourself in Russian
- 063 – The Dative case with plural nouns
- 064 – Demonstrative pronouns in the Dative
- 065 – Likes and dislikes
- 066 – Questions: куда? откуда? чей? какой? который?
- 067 – The Past tense of Russian verbs
- 068 – Aspects of Russian verbs
- 069 – Perfective and imperfective verbs – Practice
- 070 – To go in Russian – Идти and ехать
- 071 – Thank you, please, you’re welcome and other polite Russian phrases
- 072 – Practice the Dative and Genitive case
- 073 – Imperative mood (Command form) of Russian verbs
- 074 – Commands for the 1st and 3d persons
- 075 – Russian conjuctions А and И
- 076 – Russian love phrases
- 077 – Spelling rules: О, Ы and Я after some consonants
- 078 – The Accusative case (introduction)
- 079 – The Accusative case of masculine singular nouns
- 080 – The Accusative case of feminine singular nouns
Each lesson is represented by:
- a high-quality MP3 file,
- PDF transcription for viewing on desktop (example),
- PDF transcription for viewing on mobile devices (example).
This package was put together to support the continuous development and maintenance of our network of free online Russian learning websites and we offer it at three levels of donations. If you appreciate our work and effort, please support us! It will be greatly appreciated.
From all our team, thank you!