Volume #: 2
Number of episodes included: 20 (021-040)
Series: Learn Russian Step by Step
Learn Russian Step by Step, lessons 021-040
Learn Russian Step by Step is an online Russian grammar and vocabulary course for beginners. This offline package includes the lessons from #21 to #40:
- 021 – How to say GOODBYE in Russian
- 022 – Russian numbers from 1 to 10
- 023 – Russian verbs: Introduction – The Infinitive
- 024 – The Present tense of Russian verbs
- 025 – Forming negation in Russian
- 026 – Forming questions in Russian
- 027 – Questions: who? what? where?
- 028 – Practice Russian Present Tense with questions
- 029 – Calling for help in Russian
- 030 – Introduction to Russian cases – the Nominative case
- 031 – The Genitive case (introduction)
- 032 – The Genitive case with masculine singular nouns
- 033 – The Genitive case with feminine singular nouns
- 034 – The Genitive case with neuter singular nouns
- 035 – Personal pronouns in the Genitive
- 036 – How to say ‘I have’ in Russian
- 037 – Prepositions used with the Genitive case
- 038 – The Genitive with singular nouns – Recap
- 039 – “I speak Russian” in Russian and other useful phrases
- 040 – The Genitive case with masculine plural nouns
Each lesson is represented by:
- a high-quality MP3 file,
- PDF transcription for viewing on desktop (example),
- PDF transcription for viewing on mobile devices (example).
This package was put together to support the continuous development and maintenance of our network of free online Russian learning websites and we offer it at three levels of donations. If you appreciate our work and effort, please support us! It will be greatly appreciated.
From all our team, thank you!